The Mountsorrel Educational Fund is part of the Mountsorrel United Charities and awards grants to young people living in the village to assist them in pursuing their education.
- We are looking for someone who:
- Is empathetic, caring and considerate, respectful and non-judgemental
- Has experience of secondary/further education.
- Has financial investment experience.
- Can commit to attending and participating in two meetings a year.
Mountsorrel Educational Fund Trustee role description
- Trustees need to be willing and able to:
- Attend two meetings a year, usually in May & October.
- Read and digest grant application information
- Understand basic financial information
- Challenge policy and procedure in a tactful manner
- Bring their skills, knowledge and experience as local residents to the table
- Maintain confidentiality
- Respect the views of others around the table
- Confirm they are not excluded from acting as a charity trustee
To apply, you should email your CV and covering letter to the Chair, Sandra Utteridge at email@example.com. Closing date for applications is Sunday 31st January 2021.